Speeding Ticket Attorney Toledo:
Maumee, Perrysburg, Swanton, Findlay, Napoleon, Defiance, Bowling Green
Looking for an experienced speeding ticket attorney near Toledo, Ohio? Speeding ticket attorney Scott France routinely appears on behalf of traffic clients in most regional municipal courts. Before paying any speeding ticket, call our experienced speeding ticket attorneys to discuss what options may still be available to you. While we cannot guarantee any case outcomes, many of our past clients have been able to have their speeding tickets amended, thus preserving the point status of their driver’s license, not to mention additional potential benefits. Many of our out of town traffic clients have benefited from our remote representation in which our attorney will appear on your behalf to resolve the matter. Not all clients are eligible for such remote traffic representation in which their court appearance is waived. Whether or not one’s court appearance in a traffic matter can be waived is a decision made by the individual court involved and factors such as driving history and severity of charges may affect the Court’s decision to waive such an appearance. During your initial free traffic consultation we will discuss your available options and answer any questions you may have. Contact us to find out more about our $199 promotional speeding ticket attorney representation. The $199 promotion is great for driving professionals, CDL drivers, teens, business and other frequent travelers, and first time traffic offenders. This promotion includes one court appearance by our attorney. Many cases can be resolved for only $199 in attorney fees (excludes court fines/costs). Nominal travel fees apply for cases outside of the metro Toledo, Ohio area. For cases that cannot be completed in one court appearance, additional fees of $125 per court appearance will apply. Contested (trial) matters excluded. Free consult.
“$199 Traffic Ticket Promo” Details
- Free consult (419) 725-9300
- Includes one court appearance
- Great for CDL Drivers, teens, etc.
- Possible Car Insurance Savings
- Possible fewer points on your license
- Includes initial court pleadings/filings
- Possibility of your appearance waived
- Excludes court fines/costs
- Excludes traffic trials/contested matters
- Additional travel fees for cases outside metro Toledo, Ohio (Est. $35-$100/roundtrip)
- Additional court appearances are $125 each.
- We are speeding ticket lawyers in Toledo, Ohio
Consider Speeding Ticket Attorney Scott France:
- Supreme Court of Ohio Attorney Look Up Tool
- Actual client reviews of attorney Scott France Toledo, Ohio
Traffic Client Checklist:
- Proof of valid driver’s license
- Proof of valid insurance coverage
- Copy of driving citation and accompanying papers
- Copy of any Court documents received
- Discuss your driving history with the attorney
- Discuss your reasonable goals in this traffic case.
- Discuss any special out of state considerations
NOTICE: Each case is unique and results cannot be guaranteed. Factors such as your driving history and severity of charge(s) may affect the outcome in your case. All content contained within the pages of this website are for educational purposes only and are not to be construed as legal advice. Choosing an experienced speeding ticket attorney or OVI attorney is an important decision. For legal advice pertaining to your specific circumstances, you may contact a licensed traffic attorney directly.
Toledo Attorney and Related Links:
- Napoleon Municipal Court (Records Search, Case Search)
- Toledo OVI Attorney
- Maumee, Ohio Traffic Attorney
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney Toledo, Ohio
- Like France Law Group on Facebook
- Perrysburg Municipal Court (Records Search, Case Search)
- Bowling Green Municipal Court (Records Search Case Search)
- Maumee Municipal Court (Records Search, Case Search)
- Suspended License Attorney Toledo, Ohio
- Speeding Ticket Attorney Ohio (Toledo, Napoleon, Defiance, Maumee, Swanton)
Speeding Ticket Attorney: Toledo, Bowling Green, Maumee, Napoleon, Lima, Findlay, Port Clinton, Waterville, Defiance, Grand Rapids, Clyde, Woodville, Perrysburg, Oregon, Sylvania, Rossford, Lake Township, Haskins, Sandusky, Port Clinton, Upper Sandusky, Lima, Tiffin, Fostoria, Fremont, Ohio