Speeding Ticket Attorney Toledo
Ohio Turnpike, Toledo, Wauseon, Maumee, Napoleon, Ohio
Traffic Page Highlights
- Benefits of Having a traffic attorney
- Traffic ticket consequences
- Distracted Driving News Articles (Must Reads)
Possible Advantages of Having an Attorney:
- Save $$ on insurance costs (consult your carrier)
- Fewer points on your driver’s license
- Fewer or no court appearances
- Protect your driving record
- Protect your driving privileges
- Possible savings for transportation business owners
- Peace of mind. We’re there for you!
- In some cases, your attorney may appear on your behalf.
Approximately 35,000,000 people across the country will receive traffic citations this year, mostly for speeding. As many as 95% of these tickets are not contested. Traffic citations are big business for local courts and governments throughout the United States.
Most people take the path of least resistance and just pay their fines, thinking it is not worth the trouble to contest their tickets. Before you just pay up, consider that your traffic citation could cost you a lot more than just the fine you pay.
Traffic Ticket Consequences:
- Increased insurance costs
- Harmful points charged against your driver’s license
- Costly limitations on your employment.
- Suspension of your driving privileges
- Maximum court fines and costs
- BMV reinstatement fees
- Lost time from work while you are in court
Most other states have some form of license suspension rules for repeat offenders as well. If you are not an Ohio driver, convictions or guilty pleas from Ohio traffic citations are almost always reported back to your home state. In addition, many employers look unfavorably upon employees with poor driving records, especially if your license is suspended and you can’t get to work. If you hold a commercial driver’s license, your traffic citation could mean job risk.
If you are looking for a speeding ticket lawyer in the metro Toledo, Ohio area, then France Law Group is the place to go. Attorney Scott France routinely appears in most regional courts assisting clients in traffic matters. Our experienced attorneys can handle traffic matters of all sizes. From speeding tickets to OVIs citations, our traffic attorneys are here for you. Contact us today for your free initial consultation.
Distracted Driving (Top 5 Must Reads)
- “Distracted Driving Crash Leaves Woman In Serious Condition” Source: Zanesville Times Recorder, Shelly Schultz; January 17, 2018
- “Bipartisan Support Behind Bills To Curb Distracted Driving” Source: Capital News Service, Evie King; January 16, 2019
- “Nationwide Cell Phone Ban For Cell Phones Urged” Source: ABC News, Steven Reinberg; January 13, 2019
- “…Easier To Charge Ohio Drivers…Distracted Driving” Source: Cincinnati Enquirer, Hannah Sparling; October 29, 2018
- “Distracted Driving Could Bring Extra $100 Fine In Ohio” Source: Dayton Daily News, Laura Bischoff; July 30, 2018
FRANCE LAW GROUP, LLC (419) 725-9300
NOTICE: Choosing an experienced traffic attorney is an important decision. The content contained within the pages of this website are intended to be for educational purposes only and are not meant to be legal advice of any specific nature. No attorney can guarantee the outcome of a traffic case. Case outcomes may vary depending on factors such as prior driving history, severity of traffic charge(s), and individual court. Attorney Scott France is licensed in the State of Ohio and offers a free initial consultation.
Toledo Attorney and Related Links:
- Ride with UBER near Toledo, Ohio
- Traffic Ticket Attorneys, Perrysburg, Ohio
- OVI Attorneys, Maumee, Ohio
- DUI Attorneys, Sylvania, Ohio
- Sylvania Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
- Tiffin Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
- Bankruptcy Attorneys Maumee, Ohio
- Upper Sandusky Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
- Bankruptcy Lawyers Swanton, Ohio
- State of Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (Ohio BMV)
- Bankruptcy Attorneys Toledo, Ohio
- Toledo Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
- Bankruptcy Lawyers Lambertville, MI
- Suspended Drivers License Attorney (Toledo, Swanton, Maumee, Lima)
- Bankruptcy Attorneys Temperance, MI
- Like France Law Group on Facebook
- Bowling Green Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
- Bankruptcy Attorneys near Defiance, Ohio
- Perrysburg Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
- Bankruptcy Attorneys near Wauseon, Ohio
- Speeding Ticket Attorneys Toledo, Ohio
- Maumee Municipal Court (Traffic Records Search, Case Look Up)
Speeding Ticket Attorney Ohio: Ohio Turnpike, US-24, I-75, Toledo, Maumee, Napoleon, Bowling Green, Findlay, Defiance, Lima, Perrysburg, Whitehouse, Northwood, Luckey, Waterville, Haskins, Sandusky, Port Clinton, Clyde, Woodville, Norwalk, Upper Sandusky, Fostoria, Tiffin, Ohio